Welcome To My Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Beating Bankruptcy!!!

I feel absolutely compelled tonight to write about the latest "woes" of our economy. I would have preferred to say the state of our economy, however, it would not convey the absolute gravity of the situation.
We all know that times are difficult and everyone I know, even those of us in network marketing, is struggling in some form or fashion. It is easy for us to become discouraged and give up. I am here to say that YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
There are many opportunities out there that are trying to get what money you have. I am on here trying to make money.......that is the idea of marketing any product/company. With that said, I have discovered what I believe is the best way to accomplish my goals of a residual income.
We all know that marketing one business/product is going to be at best.........sloooooooooow. We have all heard that in order to succeed in this industry you MUST have multiple streams of income. Over time you are going to see that I will be representing a number of different companies. I have done so intentionally.
Let's face it........not everyone is going to be interested in any specific product line or opportunity and in todays market you better have some diversity or YOU WILL LOSE CLIENTELE. Say it with me here folks..........BANKRUPT!
Please continue to look in on this blog from time to time. Express your concerns and feel free to give me feedback. I am asking for it freely. In order for me to improve I need to see it through anothers eyes. Together we can all make it through this "recession", divided......we may very well see another depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment