Welcome To My Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Reflections!

I look back on everything I have ever done and wonder how I have lived this long. LOL. Isn't it amazing that we can suffer catastrophic loss and still function? I have chosen in my life to help those less fortunate have an easier time getting through the difficulties of life. For my trouble I have taken some heat from some and received praise from others. The key is to make sure that praise is not what you seek when helping others and the negative comments??? Well......let's just say that there are those that are going to be miserable regardless of our actions.
Do the best you can to help your fellow man. This is something I learned from my grandfather many years ago. I always wondered what he got out of it and now that I am older I see the wisdom that those teachings held. May we all strive to be a little better, work a little harder, and pick people up when they are down!

No comments:

Post a Comment