Welcome To My Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I must tell you that I tested my PrePaid Legal membership once again today. After 3 months of trying to get a plane ticket refunded and only receiving a voucher worth $50 less than I paid, I called the provider firm and received a call back from an attorney in 23 minutes. (they had up to 8 hours to respond by contract) Now $303.52 isn't a huge amount of money, but, when my membership costs me less than that per year it has already covered that cost and then some. It is so nice to be able to tell someone I am handing this over to my attorney.....AND MEAN IT!
Between this incident and my identity almost being stolen and caught before it was......Well, sufficed to say, I will be a dedicated member and associate with PPLSI for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment