Welcome To My Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today I am going to be speaking about "multiple streams of income". We all know that the economy is having it's largest struggle since the great depression. So what do we do about it? Well, we can be like the vast majority and gripe and complain and do nothing. We can also choose to sit on our butts and feel sorry for ourselves until unemployment runs out. We have many possible choices. As I looked at this issue I evaluated what my choices were. I came up with a few options and determined what fit best with my personality and goals.
I do not like circumstances or temporary situations determining my long term path. I have caught grief for the business ventures that I represent online and in the normal world. Perhaps you are even one of those that I have prospected. Now, look at the "why" I am doing this. It has been proven through many years of trial and error that those that excel and succeed are those that are able to step past all of the negative sentiment and be in the here and now. The number one way to fail is to quit! Some may say that "he's annoying me with all of his advertising" or "it's another pyramid scheme/scam". Well, number one I do not believe either of those statements to be valid and second, I have a positive cash flow in this down economy without resorting to government programs and the like. Is it worth it you might ask? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment