Welcome To My Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The State of the Economy and the Human Mind

I am an online marketer. While it is not my main source of income (still serve the State of Texas as a correctional officer) it has given me an option to make more money.
Now......regardless of what you feel about online marketing, network marketing/mlm....it is a fact of our society and of our current economy that we MUST have multiple streams of income.
I have caught alot of heat from numerous different sources regarding what I do. This may be because of past indiscretions by some very unscrupulous people. I must tell you that I honestly cannot worry about what everyone else thinks of my choice.
I have to point out that most of these same people are on FB playing mafia wars, and farmville, and farmtown and yoville. These same people complain that they don't have time or money freedom and yet.....will criticize me when I am working hard at networking and making an income online. I am an honest marketer because I am an honest person. I do not make any apologies for what I do.
So the title is The State of the Economy and the Human Mind. This is how this all relates in this discussion. When did we as a society learn helplessness and self pity? When did we as a society "unlearn" the work ethic once passed from father to child?
My grandfather taught me long ago that the world never meets you half way and that you must work as hard as you can regardless of the economic status in the country. Until we can do that as a society and get away from the welfare mentality, we will not see an economic recovery.
Am I going to get wealthy doing what I do? Probably not. The odds are stacked that I won't. That, however, will not stop me from trying to make money helping others succeed in business and in life in general.
I welcome your ideas on this topic. I realize that this isn't a scientific study by any means.....but then again.....even economists struggle at solving our societal economic problem that we are currently in.
I will continue doing what I do....and most will continue to do what they do. Idle time is wasted time and I refuse to surrender to anyone or anything! If you would like more information on the most prolific author on personal development of our time please simply click the link on the left side of my page under Sponsors and it will take you to the official Jim Rohn store. Thanks for reading and, as always, I welcome your comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment